Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
Children who turn 5 years old on or between September 2, 2024 and June 2, 2025 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten.
To register and enroll in TK for the 2024-25 school year, there are 2 steps needed:
- Complete an AIR Registration: https://airregistration.capousd.org/AIR/
- Bring in a copy of the AIR Registration (make sure to sign the last page) and the Enrollment documents listed below to the front office
**Documentation Needed to Enroll at school site:
- AIR online confirmation page
- Verification of residency (2) (Mortgage verification/rental agreement and current utility bill)
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate)
- Child’s immunization record
- Copy of parent/guardian ID
TK Enrollment window opens on Monday, January 29th thru Friday, March 1st.
We will be begin taking enrollment documents starting on Wednesday, February 7th thru Friday, March 1st between the hours of 8:30-11:00am or 2:00-3:00pm. Please bring the documents to our front office to enroll your student for the 2024-2025 school year.
TK has two sessions
Early Bird 8:15-12:08 Mon- Fri
Late Bird 9:45-12:08 M, T, TH & Fri
Late Bird 8:15-12:08 Wednesday
Please let us know if you prefer Early Bird or Late Bird when you drop off your enrollment paperwork. Once we receive all enrollments during the window (2/7/24-3/1/24) we will have a Lottery to determine which students will be in Early Bird or Late Bird. After March 15th we will send you an e-mail letting you know if we have space for your student at our school and which session they will be in (Early Bird or Late Bird) after March 15th.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 949-234-5951 and ask for Kerri.
More information on TK in the below links.TK Hours and School Supply List